Were looking for a creative, enthusiastic, experienced web designer to join our Techmagnate Social Media Team, he/she becomes part of an organization dedicated specifically to marketing and creative solutions. They don't just work within one industry or niche; they support clients from across the country and across many disciplines. It is a great environment for building connections within the field as well as building a portfolio of projects with high-profile clients.
Job Responsibility will include :
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Working as a part of creative design team to plan, design and create web templates , engaging visual content for campaigns and other content we post to our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Working closely with teams across the company (social, web, sales) to gather input into, and then implement, the new design
- Strong experience and exposure to creating brand identity through art work - marketing collaterals, Advertising creatives, Campaigns, brochures, emailers, print and web creatives
- Strong hold on Photoshop/Coral Draw/Adobe Illustrator
- Strong Portfolio of existing work
- Creative thinking skills, Out Of Box thinking is highly preferred
- Impeccable production skills (layout, typography, colour).
- Research and implement new design concepts.
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Able to take constructive criticism well.
- Able to define and work to deadlines
- Flexible and can adapt to quickly changing priorities and tasks
- Able to communicate in clear concise manner (whether it be email or face to face)
- Able to manage your own projects and work under tight deadlines while maintaining production schedules.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
UG: Must be a graduate in any discipline (preferably Diploma in design/B.F.A)