Digital Marketing Experts For Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) Industry
- Digital Excellence Award in Insurance / Financial Services at the 3rd Edition Digital Enterprise Summit
- 2 Awards for Best Content in Digital Campaign for a Quora based content marketing campaign
- We are one of only 65 Google Premier Partners out of 4000 Partner Digital Agencies in India
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) industry is built around trust and visibility. With Techmagnate as your digital marketing partner, you are likely to get the leads and brand involvement that you seek.
Our award-winning campaigns for some of the biggest names in the finance industry have fetched our clients unmatched leads, conversions and ROI. We are a 360-degree digital marketing firm, so we can help with all your online marketing needs. We have a strong and deep connection with BFSI and understand how to navigate the industry. We have a proven track record where our work speaks for itself.
Who can benefit from our digital marketing services For Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) Industry:
- Banks & NBFCs: We help you improve your search engine rankings and the visibility of your business offerings. In a highly competitive and low-differentiation space, the increased visibility can help you develop a relationship of trust with your audience. Whether you’re trying to disburse loans, open savings bank accounts or demat accounts, sell credit cards or collect fixed deposits – we’ve done it all! Get enquiries like never before and increase ROI at the same time.
- FinTechs & Financial Aggregators – Are you a new age Fintech company looking to disrupt the age old BFSI sector in India? If yes, we can help you scale up quickly, challenge the competition and even get ahead of them. Our financial SEO services, vernacular marketing, app marketing services, paid ads campaigns, YouTube marketing and other digital marketing services can help you do just that.
- Insurance agents and Insurance companies – Whether you have a pan-India presence or are a local insurance agent we’re great at local marketing too. We can optimize your business listings to improve visibility in your target areas in the Map pack results in Google SERPs.
- Payment Gateways & POS Companies – Having worked with the top brands in this space, our proven digital marketing services for finance companies can help you too!
Why work with us
#1 Digital Agency for Banking, Financial and Insurance Industry
- We’ve worked with leading Banks & NBFCs, Insurance Companies, Fintech Start-ups, Payment Gateways, Financial Aggregators and everyone in between. As agency for some of the best names in the industry such as Bajaj Finserv, Aditya Birla Finance, Mahindra Insurance Brokers, PNB Housing Finance, PayU, Capital Float and many more – we’ve successfully executed campaigns with exceptional results.
Our award-winning digital campaigns for BFSI clients include
- Best Content in Digital Campaign in 2018 for a Quora based content marketing campaign for one of our leading BFSI Clients.
- Best Search Marketing Campaign in 2017 for SEO services rendered to a leading NBFC.
- Digital Excellence Award in Insurance / Financial Services at the 3rd Edition Digital Enterprise Summit 2019.
Exceptional results delivered
- Our BFSI clients saw a 89% increase in traffic & an average growth of 96% in leads with our SEO services
- Our Online Reputation Management saw an average reduction of 97% in negative links for a finance client
- Our BFSI client saw an increase of over Rs. 1000 Cr. in overall loan disbursals over the last financial year as well as an increase of over Rs. 100 Cr. in fixed deposits booked and thousands of credit cards issued – all through organic traffic.
- We optimized and ranked a BFSI client’s app for 1000+ keywords with high search volumes. This drove 10 million+ organic downloads of the app and contributed significantly towards leads generated over the last year.
Read our finance and BFSI case studies here.
via Enterprise SEO by
via Vernacular SEO by
Organic Views on
YouTube Channel by
"Our 3 main mantras - Transformational Growth, Trusted Partnerships & Digital Excellence always!"
Unlock transformational growth for your brand
Frequently Asked Questions
Why SEO for BFSI?
SEO for BFSI is extremely important – it can help you generate more leads and establish trust amongst your audience. Securing a high rank in the SERPs helps you gain more traffic and retain optimal visibility. SEO also creates brand awareness for BFSI.
SEO is a great tool for bringing in more relevant traffic too, which means improved quality of traffic.
Why do Banking Websites Need to Focus on SEO?
Banking websites should focus on SEO because:
BFSI companies are competing for newer and younger audiences – digital marketing is the best way to reach them.
The industry needs established trust and credibility to be considered by audiences – optimal online presence is a great way to gain that trust.
SEO brings in high-quality, relevant traffic.
Search Engine Optimization is a cost-effective way of marketing.
Good SEO can help you win big over your competition.
Why is SEO the Most Important Marketing Platform for Insurance Companies?
Insurance companies need SEO because 97% of people search for local businesses online. People prefer to do their research online before making investment decisions. SEO brings in more relevant traffic. It is also a relatively quick way to build a brand, establish trust, and start seeing results in terms of conversions.
How can Social Media help BFSI in Acquiring Customers?
Social media Optimization services can help the banking sector achieve increased brand involvement through ads, educational videos, grievance redressal, tutorials and competitions.
How is Content Marketing a crucial tool for the Finance Industry?
Digital Marketing can be of many types:
Content marketing for BFSI is extremely important – it helps educate and engage consumers on your offerings. A strategic content marketing plan can help reach millennials and younger demographics and provide you with an organic, non-promotional way to reach audiences. Content marketing helps you establish trust amongst your audience – a key factor for success in BFSI. Finally, content that is targeted and personalized will appeal to the right audience and bring in conversions – such as focusing on tax-saving goals for millennials, investment needs for a 30s-40s demographic, retirement planning for senior citizens and so on.
How does Video Marketing help BFSI companies?
It is estimated that 80% of the internet will be video by 2023! Video marketing has emerged as a medium of choice across industries, and can specifically help complex and traditionally low-touchpoint industries like BFSI. Companies can create high volume, low-cost videos such as FAQ videos, educational videos and longer brand building videos that can significantly boost a firm’s marketing success. Given the fact that online video is effective and searchable, therefore, with the right video content, firms can leverage their marketing analytics to target the right customers with the right video message.
New Delhi, July 7, 2023: Techmagnate’s CEO, Sarvesh Bagla, recently attended the D2C Revolution: Summit & Awards 2023 hosted by Exchange4media. The event’s core theme was Marketing of D2C Brands and Expanding the D2C Universe. The Exchange4media event celebrated and honored some of the brightest ecommerce & D2C brands that demonstrated exceptional marketing strategies to […]...
Techmagnate, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in India, has once again earned the Google Premier Partner status in 2023. This designation is reserved for the top 3% of all Google Partners with a proven track record of success and expertise in Client Growth, Google Adwords Product Certifications, and Annual Ads Spend. Click here to read more....
October 19, 2022: Techmagnate is a top digital marketing agency based out of New Delhi, and as part of realizing its targets over the next few years, has been hiring fresh talent at a staggering pace. Recently, the largest SEO company in India announced 105 new job openings that are set to be completed by […]...