Our Current Openings
Job description, skills and specifications :
- Translate mock up Photoshop images to code
- Develop pixel perfect pages that meet design requirements
- Build cross-client websites/ newsletters
- Use up-to-date latest web technologies
- Manage scalable and cross-browser code across the sites
- Keep consistency of user experience design
- Completing day to day HTML/CSS tasks
- Fluency in HTML5/XHTML
- Mastering CSS2.1/CSS3
- Strong knowledge of Image Editing Tools
- Cross-Browser/Cross-Platform Development
- Understanding of web standards
- Familiar with design best practice for layouts, typography and usability
- Experience in modern web techniques and responsive design
- Good attention to detail
- 2+ years’ working experience.
- Timely delivery of said tasks by team
- Work with php/.net teams for seamless delivery of final product
- Ability to work in fast paced and evolving environment.
- Degrees/Diploma in computer science, web design, graphics and software programming.
- More specific diploma, degree or certificate in web/UI development.
New Delhi, July 7, 2023: Techmagnate’s CEO, Sarvesh Bagla, recently attended the D2C Revolution: Summit & Awards 2023 hosted by Exchange4media. The event’s core theme was Marketing of D2C Brands and Expanding the D2C Universe. The Exchange4media event celebrated and honored some of the brightest ecommerce & D2C brands that demonstrated exceptional marketing strategies to […]...
Techmagnate, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in India, has once again earned the Google Premier Partner status in 2023. This designation is reserved for the top 3% of all Google Partners with a proven track record of success and expertise in Client Growth, Google Adwords Product Certifications, and Annual Ads Spend. Click here to read more. Sahil Bajaj...
October 19, 2022: Techmagnate is a top digital marketing agency based out of New Delhi, and as part of realizing its targets over the next few years, has been hiring fresh talent at a staggering pace. Recently, the largest SEO company in India announced 105 new job openings that are set to be completed by […]...