Google Panda Recovery Services
Looking for a trusted SEO company that can delivers excellent Google Panda Recovery Services? Techmagnate is the name to trust when it comes to freeing your website from the clutches of Google Panda. A lot of top ranking websites have fallen down the search graph and only Panda Recovery Services can help restore the same vigor that existed before the Google Panda Update. This update left many websites high and dry as their rankings dropped and traffic dried up. They were replaced by websites that offered unique, original and rich content instead.
How do you get back on top for your keywords?
This is where our seo team comes in. They will audit your website and identify all issues with content, back links, anchor texts, meta tags etc. and fix these problems as a one-time service. Check out the Panda Recovery SEO Plan below for full details.
Google Panda Recovery SEO Plan – $200 / INR 10,000 ( up to 1,000 back links)
- Baseline Rank Checking
- Duplicate Content Check
- External Backlink Analysis (up to 1000 back links)
- Internal Backlink Analysis (up to 1000 back links)
- Redirection pages status checking
- Broken Link check
- Website Crawling and Indexing check
- Duplicate Meta Tag analysis
- Replace Duplicate content with useful, fresh content – EXTRA @ USD 10 per page
- Fix Duplicate Meta tags – up to 10 pages
- Fix internal Linking (Anchor text variation) – for 10 keywords
- Remove unnatural back links using Google Disavow tool (up to 1000 back links)
- Submit reconsideration request in Google Webmaster after fixing duplicate content and unnatural backlinks
- Work Report
Notes: If yours is a large website with lots of pages and more than 1000 back links, please submit the quick enquiry form.
We, at Techmagnate provide Google Panda Recovery Services that are not only effective but also fall in the affordable range. Our seo experts will closely scrutinize all reasons which made your website fall on the rankings scale and devise an implementation strategy to quickly fix the issues. However, the Panda Recovery SEO Plan may not be sufficient to reverse the overall impact.
If you want us to restore rankings and ensure that your site regains the lost traffic, you have to follow these steps:
1. Add high quality content to your site
Google Panda update has made it very clear that only those websites with superior quality content will get visibility and great rankings. We highly recommend integrating a blog and regularly adding relevant, well research and engaging content. You can choose one of our SEO copywriting packages to get original content.
2. Promote your website with a Google compliant SEO Package
Techmagnate has always stayed ahead when it comes to keeping abreast with Google Updates and ensuring we tweak our seo packages to stay compliant. Choose one of our Google compliant seo plans to promote your website and rest assured you will NEVER be hit by a Google Update again!
3. Go Social
If you've got good engagement on Social Media, especially Google Plus, Google is quick to pick up the signals. You'll be surprised what a significant impact Social has on your rankings. Check out our Social Media Plans.