Website Designing Packages
Our website designing packages are tailored to meet the varying needs of small businesses and large corporations. That’s why we have devised basic, enterprise, eCommerce, and bespoke packages to ensure your unique website design and development needs are met. Connect with us to learn more about our website design and development plans.
WEB DESIGN PACKAGES
for your Business
If you’re not sure which website designing package to select or your need a custom quote, please contact us. Based on your requirements we will be happy to suggest the web design package that’s best suited for you.
Stop Letting Your Customers Find Your Competitors! Let’s Get Started! Call Us at +91-9910308266 or Request a Quote
- Layout options would be designed and shared, from which the final design is to be chosen.
- Logo and product images to be provided by the client.
- Client needs to add the content themselves. If we have to add content, all the content and images would be required before we start working on the new projects
- There would be an extra charge of $40 for every additional 10 pages to be designed.
- FREE website maintenance for 1 month after the completion of project (Add, Delete, Modify text only).
Frequently Asked Questions on the Website designing packages
Do you offer any flash website packages?All our web design packages India (except the Value package) include a Flash Banner on the Homepage. We don’t have any predefined packages for flash websites, but you can contact us for a custom quote.
Do you offer e-commerce website packages?Yes, our Business web design package listed above is an e-commerce website package. Our developers have experience with most of the popular e-commerce and CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Zen Cart, CS Cart, Oscommerce etc. We will build your e-commerce website on the platform of your choice.
Can I see some samples of website design?Please check out our website design portfolio to see sample of past work.
Can we have websites created for easier viewing on mobile devices?Yes. We use mobile friendly technologies like HTML 5 and CSS 3.0 to design responsive websites that work well across browsers and devices.