Let the Audience Choose You via
- Increased organic traffic
- Positive online reputation
- Enhanced SERP suggestions
- Positive social media reviews
As you already know customer reviews can make or break the online reputation of your hotel or restaurant or any other hospitality services business. Regardless of how good your service is, there will always be those few people who bring down your name by posting negative reviews on sites like Google+, Trip Advisor, Yelp and other local business directories. And these reviews have huge impact on consumer purchase decisions.
Fortunately, you can enjoy reliable defence against this online defamation, and can seek the services of hotel reputation management experts like ourselves, to remove any unfair or biased opinions and reviews that may be negatively affecting your hotel’s reputation online.
We can also help to defend against competitive smear campaigns. These, if left undefended, can destroy your hotel or restaurant business as potential customers may be dissuaded by online opinions and reviews that take an unfair bias or approach.
At Techmagnate, our reputation management services include:
- Monitoring online reviews on
- Social Media sites like G+, Facebook, Twitter
- Niche sites like Trip Advisor
- Local business directories like Yelp, Google My Business and others
- Removing Bad Restaurant Reviews
- Removing Negative Hotel Reviews and Unfair Complaints
- Improving online ratings by generating positive reviews
- Boosting Positive Web Content
- Building and Cultivating a Positive Online Identity
- Online Search Management and Suppression of Negative Results
- Defense Against Smear Campaigns from Competitors
Submit an Enquiry
To discover more about how we can remove bad hotel reviews and help keep your establishment’s reputation in pristine condition, contact Techmagnate today and speak with our insightful consultants. We offer a wide range of reputation management services that can help you focus on your hotel’s success, rather than having to defend your identity against lies, defamation and unfair online reviews.
New Delhi, July 7, 2023: Techmagnate’s CEO, Sarvesh Bagla, recently attended the D2C Revolution: Summit & Awards 2023 hosted by Exchange4media. The event’s core theme was Marketing of D2C Brands and Expanding the D2C Universe. The Exchange4media event celebrated and honored some of the brightest ecommerce & D2C brands that demonstrated exceptional marketing strategies to […]...
Techmagnate, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in India, has once again earned the Google Premier Partner status in 2023. This designation is reserved for the top 3% of all Google Partners with a proven track record of success and expertise in Client Growth, Google Adwords Product Certifications, and Annual Ads Spend. Click here to read more....
October 19, 2022: Techmagnate is a top digital marketing agency based out of New Delhi, and as part of realizing its targets over the next few years, has been hiring fresh talent at a staggering pace. Recently, the largest SEO company in India announced 105 new job openings that are set to be completed by […]...