Our Current Openings
- Senior Business Development Executive
- Business Development GM / Sr. Manager / Manager
- Business Development Assistant Manager
- Business Development Outreach Executive
- Client Servicing Manager / Sr. Manager
Software Sales Manager / Assistant Manager Jobs Delhi
Exp. 2-4 Years
We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with an extensive enterprise software background to help extend our value through our software and solutions across retail, medical, & other industries. Candidate should have 2-4 years of relevant experience in direct software sales representing disrupting technologies and services. The primary focus of this position is to develop and implement strategies & to close new business opportunities for particular Software and meet the Company’s sales revenue objectives.
Responsibilities Include :
- Understanding customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and processes and then documenting them;
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of product by writing and designing sales literature and through attending industry events as & when needed;
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software;
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the software, both before and after the sale;
- Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts;
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets;
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades;
- Handling customer queries & referring on to specialist technical colleagues;
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
- Managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals;
- Contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues/managers
October 19, 2022: Techmagnate is a top digital marketing agency based out of New Delhi, and as part of realizing its targets over the next few years, has been hiring fresh talent at a staggering pace. Recently, the largest SEO company in India announced 105 new job openings that are set to be completed by […]...
New Delhi, Delhi, India: Techmagnate, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in New Delhi, has released the Fourth Edition of its Digital Report Card. The report highlights an astounding 103% average increase in traffic and 186% average increase in leads across all its customers in FY 2021. The digital report is a self-evaluation by the digital agency of […]...
New Delhi, Delhi, India: Techmagnate, an award-winning SEO and digital marketing firm, has recently bagged the content marketing mandate for Snapdeal – one of India’s top e-commerce marketplaces. Techmagnate has long enjoyed its status as a market leader in SEO Services and will be responsible for boosting Snapdeal’s organic visibility via high quality content marketing […]...