Our Current Openings
Social Media Specialist Jobs Delhi
Who You Are :
- You are creative, adventurous and artistic
- You have a diverse range of interests.
- You wear your personality on your sleeve.
- You think and dream in colour.
- You love the funky edge of pop culture.
- You’re intensely passionate about all things Digital & Interactive.
- You have the ideas and the strategies to implement them.
- You’re upbeat and positive. And you’re relentless problem-solver.
What You Do :
- Excellent – and we mean, excellent written & spoken communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Create and implement Social Media Optimization (SMO) & Social Media Marketing campaigns across multiple platforms to generate traffic and increase brand value for clients; this includes profile creation, fan page optimization and content sharing & promotion on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest & YouTube.
- Use web analytic tools, namely Google Analytics, for geographic and qualitative tracking of incoming traffic.
- Create Groups & Manage Communities across SM platforms.
- Respond to client queries and requests on SM platforms. Monitor accounts for discussions and decrease response time.
- Actively monitor and implement Online Brand Reputation Management.
- Function as the subject matter expert on the client’s brand and their social media presence.
- Network in niches and industries related to the client’s brand and build strong relationships with the audience.
- Stay abreast of all social media trends and all developments related to the accounts being handled.
- Work cross-functionally to develop appropriate content, if required.
What You Need :
- A strong understanding of Content Creation and Social Media Distribution channels
- A demonstrated ability to work with good reasoning and judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments, as well as an ability to escalate issues appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to set, achieve and exceed targets for project completion.
- Excellent – and we mean, excellent written & spoken communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Strong planning, critical thinking, analytical & project management skills.
- A willingness to learn, grow, contribute to the team, assume higher responsibility and adapt to change.
- At minimum, a Bachelor’s degree. We prefer people who’ve studied English, Journalism, Creative Writing or Communications.
- A showcase portfolio or visible samples of work and/or accomplishments.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in the Social Media/Content Marketing realm.
New Delhi, July 7, 2023: Techmagnate’s CEO, Sarvesh Bagla, recently attended the D2C Revolution: Summit & Awards 2023 hosted by Exchange4media. The event’s core theme was Marketing of D2C Brands and Expanding the D2C Universe. The Exchange4media event celebrated and honored some of the brightest ecommerce & D2C brands that demonstrated exceptional marketing strategies to […]...
Techmagnate, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in India, has once again earned the Google Premier Partner status in 2023. This designation is reserved for the top 3% of all Google Partners with a proven track record of success and expertise in Client Growth, Google Adwords Product Certifications, and Annual Ads Spend. Click here to read more. Pankaj Chauhan...
October 19, 2022: Techmagnate is a top digital marketing agency based out of New Delhi, and as part of realizing its targets over the next few years, has been hiring fresh talent at a staggering pace. Recently, the largest SEO company in India announced 105 new job openings that are set to be completed by […]...