Our Current Openings
Social Media Specialist Jobs Delhi
Who You Are :
- You are creative, adventurous and artistic
- You have a diverse range of interests.
- You wear your personality on your sleeve.
- You think and dream in colour.
- You love the funky edge of pop culture.
- You’re intensely passionate about all things Digital & Interactive.
- You have the ideas and the strategies to implement them.
- You’re upbeat and positive. And you’re relentless problem-solver.
What You Do :
- Excellent – and we mean, excellent written & spoken communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Create and implement Social Media Optimization (SMO) & Social Media Marketing campaigns across multiple platforms to generate traffic and increase brand value for clients; this includes profile creation, fan page optimization and content sharing & promotion on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest & YouTube.
- Use web analytic tools, namely Google Analytics, for geographic and qualitative tracking of incoming traffic.
- Create Groups & Manage Communities across SM platforms.
- Respond to client queries and requests on SM platforms. Monitor accounts for discussions and decrease response time.
- Actively monitor and implement Online Brand Reputation Management.
- Function as the subject matter expert on the client’s brand and their social media presence.
- Network in niches and industries related to the client’s brand and build strong relationships with the audience.
- Stay abreast of all social media trends and all developments related to the accounts being handled.
- Work cross-functionally to develop appropriate content, if required.
What You Need :
- A strong understanding of Content Creation and Social Media Distribution channels
- A demonstrated ability to work with good reasoning and judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments, as well as an ability to escalate issues appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to set, achieve and exceed targets for project completion.
- Excellent – and we mean, excellent written & spoken communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Strong planning, critical thinking, analytical & project management skills.
- A willingness to learn, grow, contribute to the team, assume higher responsibility and adapt to change.
- At minimum, a Bachelor’s degree. We prefer people who’ve studied English, Journalism, Creative Writing or Communications.
- A showcase portfolio or visible samples of work and/or accomplishments.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in the Social Media/Content Marketing realm.
New Delhi, Delhi, India: Techmagnate, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in New Delhi, has released the Fourth Edition of its Digital Report Card. The report highlights an astounding 103% average increase in traffic and 186% average increase in leads across all its customers in FY 2021. The digital report is a self-evaluation by the digital agency of […]...
New Delhi, Delhi, India: Techmagnate, an award-winning SEO and digital marketing firm, has recently bagged the content marketing mandate for Snapdeal – one of India’s top e-commerce marketplaces. Techmagnate has long enjoyed its status as a market leader in SEO Services and will be responsible for boosting Snapdeal’s organic visibility via high quality content marketing […]...
New Delhi, Delhi, India: Techmagnate, an award-winning SEO and digital marketing agency, has recently bagged the digital mandate for Pine Labs: the leading merchant platform and provider of POS machines in India. As part of the digital mandate, Techmagnate will be taking over the SEO and SEM...