Our Current Openings
PPC Manager/Assistant Manager Jobs Delhi
We are looking for a PPC Manager/Assistant Manager who has passion for online marketing and comfortable with managing big budgets.
- A person who is committed, disciplined, motivated, number driven and with hawk’s eye for catching the tiniest of performance gaps will be a perfect candidate for the role.
- He/she should be able to drive not only performance but also be a good team player who can raise the performance bar for the entire PPC Team.
- Managing Paid Campaigns on Google Adwords Search & Display, Bing and other Ad Networks
- Managing Paid campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media networks.
- Understanding client business and requirements. Formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns.
- Direct responsibility of campaign planning and implementation, budget management, performance review, optimization and analysis for all assigned SEM Accounts
- Set up Goals, Funnels, Ecommerce tracking in Google Analytics. Analyze campaign performance.
- Reporting: generating reports to analyze account performance and reporting the same to the clients on weekly and monthly basis.
- Developing recommendations based on Analytics to drive decision making across various spectrums of online marketing
- Client Communication: Regular client communication through mail and phone calls to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Identifying new channels of traffic growth across mobile and desktop
- Staying on top of current search engine news, trends and Pay Per Click practices
- Working closely with SEO & Social Media teams to ensure knowledge sharing and co-optimization
What You Need :
- 5+ years of experience in PPC Advertising.
- Good communication skills – MUST be able to write effective ad copies.
- Strong leadership skills – experience managing a team of 2-5 PPC executives.
- Experience in Online Marketing for e-commerce portals.
- Must be very good with numbers and possess excellent MS Excel Skills.
- Experience in UTM Tagging, Google Analytics.
- Should have managed big budget SEM campaigns in the past and preferably should have had some exposure to SEO, Re-marketing, Social Advertising to be able to draw out possible synergies across mediums.
- Experience running CPA based campaigns is a plus.
- Experience with Email Marketing is a plus.
New Delhi, July 7, 2023: Techmagnate’s CEO, Sarvesh Bagla, recently attended the D2C Revolution: Summit & Awards 2023 hosted by Exchange4media. The event’s core theme was Marketing of D2C Brands and Expanding the D2C Universe. The Exchange4media event celebrated and honored some of the brightest ecommerce & D2C brands that demonstrated exceptional marketing strategies to […]...
Techmagnate, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in India, has once again earned the Google Premier Partner status in 2023. This designation is reserved for the top 3% of all Google Partners with a proven track record of success and expertise in Client Growth, Google Adwords Product Certifications, and Annual Ads Spend. Click here to read more. Sahil Bajaj...
October 19, 2022: Techmagnate is a top digital marketing agency based out of New Delhi, and as part of realizing its targets over the next few years, has been hiring fresh talent at a staggering pace. Recently, the largest SEO company in India announced 105 new job openings that are set to be completed by […]...