Our Current Openings
Developer – PHP
Job Responsibility will include :
- Strong Knowledge of WordPress
- Basic knowledge of Shopify
- Understanding of fundamentals and concepts of MVC, PHP
- Ability to develop and manage e-commerce websites, custom websites
- Analyze, debug, and test code.
- Write source code that complies with accepted web standards.
- Knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- URL Rewriting, URL Redirection, Dynamic Meta Tag implementation, Load time optimization.
Technical Skills :
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
- Basic knowledge of Shopify.
- Strong Knowledge of PHP 7+ and MySQL
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways.
Total: 5 -7 Years of Relevant Experience
New Delhi, July 7, 2023: Techmagnate’s CEO, Sarvesh Bagla, recently attended the D2C Revolution: Summit & Awards 2023 hosted by Exchange4media. The event’s core theme was Marketing of D2C Brands and Expanding the D2C Universe. The Exchange4media event celebrated and honored some of the brightest ecommerce & D2C brands that demonstrated exceptional marketing strategies to […]...
Techmagnate, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in India, has once again earned the Google Premier Partner status in 2023. This designation is reserved for the top 3% of all Google Partners with a proven track record of success and expertise in Client Growth, Google Adwords Product Certifications, and Annual Ads Spend. Click here to read more. Pankaj Chauhan...
October 19, 2022: Techmagnate is a top digital marketing agency based out of New Delhi, and as part of realizing its targets over the next few years, has been hiring fresh talent at a staggering pace. Recently, the largest SEO company in India announced 105 new job openings that are set to be completed by […]...