Our Current Openings
What You Do:
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company’s vision and mission
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.)
- Hire, guide and evaluate the work of HR executives
- Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Prepare reports for the CEO using business metrics and KPIs
What You Need:
- Proven experience as VP of HR or other senior HR role
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment etc.)
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Knowledge of local and international labor law
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Strong decision-making skills
New Delhi, July 7, 2023: Techmagnate’s CEO, Sarvesh Bagla, recently attended the D2C Revolution: Summit & Awards 2023 hosted by Exchange4media. The event’s core theme was Marketing of D2C Brands and Expanding the D2C Universe. The Exchange4media event celebrated and honored some of the brightest ecommerce & D2C brands that demonstrated exceptional marketing strategies to […]...
Techmagnate, a leading Digital Marketing Agency in India, has once again earned the Google Premier Partner status in 2023. This designation is reserved for the top 3% of all Google Partners with a proven track record of success and expertise in Client Growth, Google Adwords Product Certifications, and Annual Ads Spend. Click here to read more. Pankaj Chauhan...
October 19, 2022: Techmagnate is a top digital marketing agency based out of New Delhi, and as part of realizing its targets over the next few years, has been hiring fresh talent at a staggering pace. Recently, the largest SEO company in India announced 105 new job openings that are set to be completed by […]...