Techmagnate Launching Contest “Blogging Fever 2019″ – Showcase your Blogging Talent
As 2019 is cruising towards the last quarter, we, at Techmagnate, decided to execute a fun and exciting plan. Who does not want to have fun while working? We all do! So, get ready for a whole lot of fun with the Techmagnate Blogging Contest.
Bloggers from across the world can participate in this contest. We are challenging you to use your passion for the written word to win a handsome cash prize! What’s more – you get a chance to boast to the world that you beat hundreds of bloggers to emerge the winner!
Dive right in to know the details!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Shared below is the step-by-step guide for participating in the Techmagnate Blogging Contest
You are requested to write an article on following Techmagnate PRs.Make sure to include Techmagnate Digital Marketing Agency in the title of your article.
TM PRs: http://prsync.com/techmagnate/techmagnate-has-won-mcube-awards–for-best-digital-campaign-for-an-educational-institutionenterprise-in-july-3109187/
It’s time to give a backlink to our product page
<https://www.techmagnate.com/digital-marketing-services.html> using the keyword “Digital Marketing Agency”.
Publish the article on your blog! Now, share the link to the article with us on the email address email@example.com
Use your social media platform/handles to publish the article. Don’t forget to tag us with @Techmagnate and use the hashtag #TMDigitalMarketing.
Now, we know, you are a worthy participant!
The wait for the announcement begins!
THE ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Start Submitting Your Content – 15thSeptember 2019
- Last Date of Submitting Your Content – 30th September 2019
- Date of Announcing the Winners –10thOctober 2019
- Cost Of Participation – It is a free contest.
- Requirements – All you need is a blog!
- Winners will walk away with cash prizes!
- All payments will be made in Indian National Rupee (INR). The winning amount that the foreign participants receive will depend directly on the exchange rate on the day of the transfer.
KNOW THE ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATING
- The contest is open to all bloggers interested in writing an article and taking home cash prizes
- Amateur and experienced bloggers can participate
- Articles that are written in the English language, only, will be accepted
- The length of the article should be 600 words, minimum
- The contest is open to bloggers from all countries
FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES
- One participant is allowed to submit one article for one blog
- If you have multiple blogs, you can create a separate article for each blog
- The article you write should be 600 words and more. Less word count will not be eligible for participation.
- There is no limit for the maximum number of words for each article
- Ensure quality checks: plagiarism-free, grammatically-correct, format-perfect with headings, subheading and bullets
- Ensure the article you are submitting for the contest is indexed
Feel free to get in touch to get your doubts cleared with regards to the contest terms and conditions. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOW THE CRITERIA FOR BECOMING OUR CONTEST WINNER
Winners will be chosen on the below criteria:
1. Participants with the highest number of likes on the blog on which the article is published and shares on social media will be shortlisted for the winner’s list.
- You will be awarded one point for one like. So, if you get 300 likes, you get 300 points
- You will be awarded two points for one share of your article on social media. So, if 50 people share your article on their social media pages, you get 100 points.
2. Quality of the article will be a major factor for shortlisting winners.
3. Traffic for your published article will also factor in the selection process for final winners. If you are shortlisted on the winner’s list, quickly share the screenshot of your Google Analytics to email@example.com
4. In case the total number of contest entries is less than 25, before or on the last day of submittions, the contest will stand terminated.
NOTE: Do not use fake social media profiles to promote your work. We will identify fake social media profiles and handles and disqualify them if you are using them to increase likes and shares.
HOW TO CHECK IF YOU ARE A WINNER
Techmagnate team will announce the contest winners on the 10thOct 2019. You can check the results on Techmagnate’s Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram pages and also, your emails.
LET’S LOOK AT THE EXCITING PRIZES
Our top winners will receive the following cash prizes
|1st (Winner)||2nd Runner-up (2 Winners)||3rd Runner-up (Two Winners)|
|10,000 INR||5000 INR for Each Winner||3000 INR for Each Winner|
NOTE: All payments will be made in INR. Foreign nationals who win the contest will also receive the payment in INR.
HOW WILL YOU RECEIVE THE PAYMENT
Payment Source for Indian Participants: Payment will be done via your bank account. You will need to send your NEFT details to us on the given email address.
Payment Source for Participants outside India: Payment will be done by PayPal only. You will be required to share the details.
You love writing! And we would love to declare you the winner for your blogging talent!