Social Media: How To Increase Your Success Rates?
There are various reasons that a business needs social media, but the most important is to mark its presence and establish itself in the market. Apart from paying for advertisements, there are several ways of marketing online. They can promote their business by getting a good customized website, articles and blogs about their products and services, videos, promotion on websites like Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms. Once you put up the blogs, videos and other forms of social media, you can keep a check on the popularity of your products and services through the views, likes and comments as feedback, which will help you monitor the success and the failure of your products. With this, you will also be able to maintain a connect with the customers and would be able to work on the inputs and suggestions provided by them.
Social media also helps these businesses to develop a proper design and framework to monitor and implement their progress. There are many websites where their products and services are reviewed by experts and customers, for them to keep a check and for a steady progression with the development of their businesses. In addition to these, they can also introduce offers and promotional features to gain the attention of the customers.
But one of the best things, that social media offers today, is Remarketing.
What is Media Remarketing?
Have you ever noticed that sometimes when you are done browsing for any product on sites like Amazon, eBay or any other shopping sites, and you log on to Facebook, or any other website, you get a feeling of Déjà-vu, as the advertisements are full of the products you were just looking for!
No need to freak out. No one is keeping an eye on you. This is what we call Remarketing. It’s like you visit a store in a marketplace, looking for a jacket. You came out of the store, and are browsing in another store when the assistant from the last store comes and offers you a selection of jackets. Remarketing is just a really handy tool for businesses like eBay or Amazon to target a specific audience, who had visited the website before, to reconsider to come back to the website to check new options.
How does it work?
It is really amazing how this actually helps both the customers get their product and the sellers to offer the customers a chance to sell their products.
How Facebook sponsored post promotion feature help you bring more visitors and better organic engagement?
If you want more engagement on Facebook, the best way and the quickest way is to do it is with the option of promoted posts. When you add a new post on the wall of your Facebook business page (this option is not available on personal pages), you’ll see that there is an option below to “Boost Post.” This feature will enable you to promote your page starting with as less as $5 (exchangeable currency options), to reach it to your fans and others on their network which can be friends or friends of friends depending on the subscription. When you choose this option, your featured post will appear in the newsfeed of thousands of users, depending upon the subscription.
The best part about this feature is that it is tried and tested; well… every day it gets tried and tested and some businesses like Inkfruit are thriving!
Social Media as a Gateway for the users to your Business Page
Do you want your content to be more effective and create more impact?
What content to publish and where to publish the content at the right time impacts the visibility to a great extent. There are a few tips to make your content more effective.
1) Create your content in rhythm with social media graphs. Jayson DeMers, Founder & CEO of AudienceBloom, puts four points to step up the ladder.
- For generating traffic, your metric should be: unique visitors from social websites where you’ve run your social media campaigns.
- For creating a following, your metric should be: subscribers, followers on your social channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- For generating interaction, your metric should be: quantity and type of commentary (Facebook comments, Twitter replies/mentions).
- For generating revenue (which is the ultimate purpose), your metric should be: the precise dollar value of every lead a social post generates.If you are online store, you can use social media platform to grow ecommerce sales.
2) Daily updates
Posting Daily updates makes your Web interaction alive and thus people increase their frequency eventually. Keep a tract of peak timings to generate more traffic when you post. Post on multiple sites and if possible connect sites like Facebook, twitter and Instagram where you can post simultaneously.
3) Research from Social Media Channels
Fishing for data and researching from Social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and blogs can be tiring and time consuming unless you Plan it well.
Keep an eye on the real-time temperament of the market. Check for content and matters that are relevant. Follow the interest of the users in both micro and macro levels. Check for competitors.
Must Read Instagram vs Facebook vs Twitter vs Snapchat: Which is Better for Business Marketing
4) Go with the flow: Walk hand in hand with Facebook Updates
Remember that your well planned page that is running smoothly won’t be permanent as Facebook keeps on updating its structure and algorithm. For Instance the from the new Newsroom update I came to know that graph search will only last for 5 years. Hence it’s better to plan ahead.
5) New Google Analytics Social Reports
Google’s latest Data Hub Activity, Standalone reports and trackbacks provides a basic and deep analytical knowledge about the social network and customer-business interactions.
The Data Hub Activity provides data about the engagement and the user interactions. With this, one can check not just the recent Links people shared but the location and time too. They just have to “reshare” on Google+, “retweet” on twitter and “share” on Facebook.
The Trackbacks provide the details of the websites that are being linked to your content; whether contextually or not. This might help you take similar content and build interactive partnerships with frequent users.
Discover what and where your visitors are sharing.
Check out the new Google Analytics reports and apply what you’ve learned to your content development strategy.
6) Hashtags Helps Users Find You
Why are hashtags important for online business? A small hashtag can benefit your business in many ways.
a) Unique hashtags help one to keep a record of all the conversations through threads.
b) They make it convenient to keep a record of the activities across different social platforms.
c) Hashtags play a big role in curation and maintaining a record through all the social networks and to categorize them systematically. Tagboard is a handy tool for curation and maintenance.
d) They help the users to communicate with the websites in the form of conversations for discussions and understanding or other queries and complaints.
e) The hashtags help one to focus on specific audiences. Mostly users who use the hashtags have something positive to say about the products and services.
f) They are also an easy way to convey the improvements that are necessary to be made and to receive suggestions from the users for a more specific and personalized feedback.
7) Development of Content with Infographics
According to Doug Newsom and Jim Haynes, “Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly.” Nowadays the infographics shared on the web and the social networks get much more responses than any other content.
Infographics are easy platforms for interactive communication, easy consumption, sharing and for better understanding. The social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and image hosting sites like Photobucket and tinypic get much more views than any site in matters of content and sharing. Infographics help tremendously in making information go viral, with the help of social media platforms.
Must Read 26 Best Digital Marketing Tools You Should Consider In 2019
8) Keep Klout in Perspective
Klout selects the information from websites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Wikipedia and Instagram for creating a Klout user profile, where a that a “Klout score,” is assigned ranging from the numbers between 1 and 100. Klout is making a lot of impressions on social media with its universal features in social networking and promotion.
Klout gets a lot of buzz on social media.
It also helps in setting specific targets and milestones, which can be measured in numbers and rankings.
Must Read 26 Best Digital Marketing Tools You Should Consider In 2019
9) Mobile-Friendly Blog with Responsive Web Design
One of the most vital requirements of any website nowadays is that it should be mobile friendly. Everyone prefers to check websites on their Smartphones as they are more portable than laptops and computers. But if the website is not customized in a way that it fits the screen or is tricky to access, the users would prefer other sites over yours which will result in losing your business.
There are a few things that one needs to keep in mind for a mobile friendly website:
- Keep the layout for the mobile version of your website basic.
- Try to put more utilities on the landing page to make it more convenient for the users.
- Try to put only relevant content on the website. The more cluttered a website is, the more confused the user will be.
- Put Social media buttons for an easy access through Social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. This will not only be convenient to the users but it will also benefit you, as you will be able to get information about the users interests, their details and their friend-lists. Networking, again.
How can Twitter Influentials bring Traffic and Retweets for You?
- Twitter is the second best social networking site, after Facebook with around 650 million users. Hence, millions of people promote their businesses and websites through Twitter. One of the recent developments that Twitter has provided is the concept of “Influencers”.They are referrers whose mentions carry weight. They like the providers of testimonials or referrals. To gain more audience and trust, you can tweet to the influencers testify your tweets by re-tweeting them. This way you are promoting your website and networking at the same time.This will benefit both you and the influencers, as they too, would get more exposure through your website or tweet mentions. There are other ways, through which you can ask them to help you. You could take interviews, roundups, ask them to guest-post or simply by mentioning them on your blog or tweets.
- You could do interviews, group interviews, industry roun