We have been working with 3 different SEO companies over the past 3 years and Techmagnate is the only company that has taken such a proactive and caring approach to our business.
Co-Founder & Director,
Website Design and Development India
First impressions are very important and we can get that deal sealed for you right away. As your website design company, we work in a consultative manner, serving as your advisors, designers and developers.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility, and
- Engaging and Intuitive User Interfaces
- Responsive Websites Did you know that just in India, mobile internet usage is expected to increase by 25% each year? That’s 519 million users each year. With lucrative prospects approaching at breakneck speed, do you know for sure whether your website is mobile-ready? Is it built to respond to a multitude of screen sizes and devices? Does it load fast enough? These are just a few of the factors we consider before we begin building. Read More...
- CMS-Based Websites A content management system (CMS) affords you speed, efficiency, autonomy and the ability to track every single piece of content on your website as closely as you’d like. All of this with minimal technical knowledge required on your part. A CMS-enabled website is also valuable for the facilitation of core business functions such as inventory management, live data feeds, third-party applications and the integration of e-commerce capabilities. Read More...
- Ecommerce Web Design Building intuitive Ecommerce websites requires a thorough understanding of the product purchase cycle, which actually begins with the user searching for your products. Our team also takes care of the details like product descriptions, ad copy and revenue tracking. Read More...
- PSD to HTML The conversion of PSD files to HTML impacts multiple browser compatibility. At Techmagnate, we take care of all the semantic and manual coding, W3C validations and integrating responsiveness for multiple platforms. Read More...
Because we understand that great web design harmonizes the right colors, the right layout and an airtight code to maximize leads and conversions.
With Techmagnate, you can be assured of working with:
- A professional and creative team.
- A fully-planned and time-boxed project plan. You’ll get full access to our project management system.
- A personalized and consultative approach to your web design requirements. We don’t begin working on your project until we understand your brand, your values and your precise business needs.
- An internal audit team for phased and timely quality control – we fix issues as they happen.
- A team with over a decade’s experience in the digital marketing industry.
Every step of our process is geared towards maximizing your business objectives by offering your customers an engaging, interactive and valuable experience.
- Rated 2nd Best Web Designing Company in India for 2016 by TopSEOs
- Rated SEO, PPC and Web Designing Company of the Year in 2014 by Silicon India
- Rated Top 3 Web Designing Company by BWDA Ratings
Our Website Designing/Development Portfolio
Techmagnate’s design team has had the pleasure of working with several high-profile clients across a diverse mix of verticals. Our portfolio includes brands like Arttd’inox from the house of Jindal Stainless Limited, GoIbibo, Gaadi.com, Polaris, British Paints, LG, Lanco, Dabur New U, Koenig Solutions, Maspar and the DCM Shriram Group.
Our Engagement Models
You can work with us on a project-by-project basis, depending on the needs of your website. If you’re looking for a quick change or a fix for an existing issue or if you only need to work on an isolated area of your website, talk to us about how we can help.
If you’re trying to stop your web design costs from ballooning significantly, talk to us about hiring a dedicated resource for your project. You’ll receive all the benefits listed above along with constant contact with our team member.
Web Design & Development Process
Are you ready to get started? Do you have a question about our process? Just feel like talking things out? Please give us a call or fill out the enquiry form on the top of the page. We’ll be more than happy to get back to you.