PPC Campaign Management
Be choosy: With a PPC or pay-per-click campaign you can be choosy about who comes to your website. You will want targeted traffic because in a PPC campaign, every click on your ad costs money. And therefore, it is very easy to blow your budget on a poorly managed PPC Campaign. The most common mistakes advertisers make is that they:
- Target very general keywords
- Don't target the right breadth of keywords
- Bid more than is cost effective and
- Don't give adequate attention to the target website.
PPC campaign management is a detailed process which requires a lot of research and analysis. It's imperative that you choose an Internet Marketing Company that offers professional PPC management services and will get you the maximum Return On Investment (ROI).
PPC Management Strategy
At Techmagnate, our PPC management strategy consists of the following steps:
- Strategic keyword recommendations : Our PPC experts use professional tools to do an extensive keyword analysis for your business, identifying those keywords that will give you a larger number of enquiries. Very often, those keywords go beyond the obvious and you have options that you'd never even thought of!
- Bid Management: Our PPC management team bids only on keywords that are likely to give you great ROI. Bids are monitored closely with an emphasis on keywords that are most targeted yet least competitive.
- PPC Copywriting: In a PPC campaign, a compelling title and description is as likely to get you clicks as an effective keyword. Our in-house content writers write copy that is catchy and effective.
- ROI rate report: All campaign reports are regularly documented and shared with clients, as part of our PPC campaign management. ROI is monitored closely and the campaign is tweaked according to trends in the report. Performance data for all keywords can be viewed by clients including click through rate, ROI and traffic reports