We have been working with 3 different SEO companies over the past 3 years and Techmagnate is the only company that has taken such a proactive and caring approach to our business.
Co-Founder & Director,
Google Penguin Recovery Services
If you’ve noticed a sharp and sudden drop in your site’s website and rankings, you may have been hit by Google’s Penguin penalty.
Techmagnate’s Link Detox experts, certified by LinkResearchTools (LRT), offer a tried and tested method with proven results to get your site back on top of search results. Beginning with a comprehensive link-detox of your website to identifying all factors leading to a drop in rankings, our Google recovery services team takes care of all the details so you don’t have to.
Latest Google Penguin Update
Google rolled out its first Penguin update in April, 2012 to penalize sketchy link building exercises, a technique used to manipulate rankings on SERPs. Since then, Penguin 2.0 and Penguin 3.0 were released to target link building schemers and counter black hat practices. The latest update Penguin 4.0, rolled out in September, 2016 has the following advantages:
- Real time analysis – Penguin 4.0 algorithm can penalize sketchy link building exercises on a real time basis. Google crawlers can penalize your rankings as and when they index your website.
- Faster Impact – You no longer have to wait for a Google update to begin regaining your lost rankings. You will begin to see the results of our Detox Process within a few days.
- Penalty for pages – Earlier the full website was penalized for ‘Link Building Wheeling Dealing’. The new update is “granular” which means specific pages could be penalized while the rest of your website can continue to enjoy its SERP rankings.
We have always used white hat link building practices to help our clients maintain their SERPs rankings. However, we offer the Link Detox Process to help clients regain rankings lost to Google Penguin updates.
The Link Detox Process
- Compile a full list of all links pointing to your domain.
- Conduct a manual check of each domain to determine whether it meets Google’s guidelines.
- Contact webmasters on your behalf to have low quality and unnatural links removed.
- Submit the remaining low-quality links to the Disavow Tool in Google Webmaster tools.
The link detox process can be quite tricky because Google's guidelines are open to interpretation. Which links should you keep and which should you disavow? Reclaiming rankings after the Penguin Update requires experience and at Techmagnate we have plenty.
We have successfully helped many clients like Koenig Solutions, Pestmalll.com, Sacatech.com, 61c.in, Flexpertbellows.com and many others disavow unnatural links and quickly recover lost rankings.
Get the Penguin recovery process started!
Google Penguin Recovery Plan
|Link Detox and Google Disavow for up to 1000 back links – USD 200/ INR 10,000||3-4 Weeks|
|1. Extract fresh index of top 1000 external links||1-2 days|
|2. Manually check each link/domain for the following:||7-10 days|
|3. Contact Webmasters to remove bad external links (Matt Cutts, Former Head of Search Spam at Google recommends removing as many as possible before disavowing)||10-14 Days|
|4. Disavow remaining bad external links via Google Webmaster Tools||1 Days|
|1. CSV file with list of links/domains that need to be disavowed. This file can directly be uploaded to Google Webmaster Tools.|