What you Could Have missed if you Didn’t Attend the AdTech 2015
March 20, 2015
The AdTech is to digital media professionals what the Comic Con is for every Marvel fan. You dream about being there, you get to know the cool stuff before anyone else does and more importantly you learn how the best in the field did what they did and how this rapidly growing industry is changing.
This year’s edition of the conference kicked off yesterday in Gurgaon. If you are one of those who were trying to keep track of it on twitter like I was, you’ll know all about the “I like #Adtechin15 because” avalanche.
However, you have nothing to worry about for I’ve compiled the best tweets from Day 1 here, so you don’t miss a thing.
- Rahul Welde summarized the rising power of mobile marketing in one single quote. With India expecting a whooping 213 mobile internet users by June 2015, it’s about time brands gave mobile marketing its due before they’re left behind.
- And here is a snippet about content, it’s not as tough to create as it seems. Stellar content is just giving the audience what they need and throwing a few extra cookies in the bag.
- And this little detail for all the cynics out there who are still poking at digital media gingerly because they just aren’t sure:
- However, while the country is moving towards a digital overhaul, there still remains an urgent need to develop a skilled and able workforce for the media.
- One of the most important observations is how the way we look at our numbers is changing everyday; reach is not enough positive engagement is what will give your brand recall value and mind space.
- The digital media is seen as a brand’s window to engage with its audience on a personal level. The audience expects it. They judge base their opinions according to the way they are treated online. Brands can no longer afford to ignore social media.
- The need for Data and Creativity to function in sync has never been greater in any other medium previously. Real time data analysis, accurate insight deduction and creative application are what can enable brands to converse better and propel themselves further.
- And finally, the core reason why digital is such an amoebic medium is because on the one hand the number of internet users in the country is growing rapidly, while on the other hand, organizations are realizing that the internet is the fastest, most cost effective way to have a direct interaction with their audience. Add to that the customer’s growing awareness, the set up is almost transparent, quality and genuine value addition is what will win, at the end of the day.
There you have it! Day one of the Ad Tech 2015 summed up just for you. You can follow the conference on @adtechindia and catch all the updates on #adtechin15.
Think we missed something? Add to the list in the comments below.