Internet Marketing, News,
Google Releases Ad-Words Editor 11.3
March 4, 2016
According to a new announcement on G+, the next version of Google Ad Words Editor is now available. The updated version comes with even better features such as support for video campaigns, callout extensions, HTML5 ads and more.
Below is a comprehensive list of added features:
- True-View Videos: Get started with a video campaign on True-View and engage your customers on YouTube and across other platforms on the internet. You can edit standard video campaigns and change your targeting methods to control who sees your ads. Other settings, for e.g., cost-per-view (CPV) are also changeable now. TrueView does not support shopping and mobile app installs campaigns.
- Callout extensions: Call-out extensions allow additional text with your search ads. This makes it easier to provide detailed information about your business including the services and products that you offer. Callout extensions can be edited for your campaigns and ad groups.
- Recent changes selection: Even when “Make changes in duplicate items” is turned on, you can select newly created items.
- Meta-words in Append Text tool: This new version lets you use meta-words, such as “[ad group]” and “[campaign]” while using the Append Text tool.
- New user list types: Now, you can select from two types of user lists, namely, “Customer list” and “Similar.”
- Last but not the least, Google AdWords Editor 11.3 now supports HTML5 ads.
Read also Visual Sitelinks Extension by Google in Mobile Search Ads